MENSWEAR | GUESS






Howdy. First of all Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for being my main support system.
                I will be speaking on the most trendy brand , Guess what ? Yeah exactly GUESS. It is one of the most worn trend these days . Talking about the look of the t-shirt , undoubtedly one of the most classy and trendy t-shirt in the market and the logo is just a 'cherry on top' . That was the first thing i got attracted towards. They provide you some really pretty cool colours.


You can pair up with denim on denim with layered or black jeans . Adding some accessories like watch,band and ring can give you more sharp look.
 If you are guy who loves casual look then u gotta add this in your wardrobe for sure . 

Check out my few images below.

                                          Love.


                                           wasi










Comment your reviews in the comments section below.

Do check my previous blog 'Mine favourite coffee spots'. Link given below .



Follow me on Instagram .Link 












                           
                              

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts