MENSWEAR | LAYERING

                  SUMMER   AND   LAYER
                                               • 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓿𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 •


Hey fellas Y'all  read the  heading right . I swear i really mean it. Layering dress in winter is common but you can do the same thing in summer too and trust me nobody gonna discriminate you for that . 
                             Summer layering might seem like an oxymoron but all you have to do is carry that attitude and confidence. 
I wore it in the same way as i I've said above. 



                               𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 : 𝓢𝓽 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝔂'𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓰𝓮, 𝓗𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓪𝓭

             

I wore a black round full sleeves t-shirt along with black ripped jeans and a check shirt for layering.



Despite the temperature being on higher side as usual at Hyderabad i somehow tried to pull off this style and pose for the camera cause i don't compromise with my pictures.


So guys next time at least give a try to layering up. Who knows it may give you  right swipe in tinder too.
Follow me on Instagram for more and comment below your reviews. 


         

Comments

Popular Posts